Hi-res online download not available. Delivery in 24 hours.
Caption: Copper engraving from the Drudenhaus, Malefizhaus, Trudenhaus, Hexenhaus, Hexengefängnis from 1627 in Bamberg built by Prince Bishop Johann Georg II Fuchs of Dornheim, Germany, historical image or illustration, published 1890, digitally improved, Copper engraving from the Drudenhaus, Witch prison from 1627 in Bamberg built by Prince Bishop Johann Georg II Fuchs of Dornheim, Germany, historical image or illustration, published 1890, digitally improved, Europe
Credit: Album / ImageBroker / Sunny Celeste
Image size: 4403 × 3970 px | 50.0 MB
Print size: 37.3 × 33.6 cm | 1733.5 × 1563.0 in (300 dpi)