No disponible en alta resolución vía web. Entrega en 24 horas.
Título: Ellis Island (1968)
Descripción: Ver traducción automática
Traduciendo...
Traducción automática:
This is a view,taken in 1968, of Ellis Island during it's long decaying period. In 1990, after a massive restoration, the northern part of Ellis Island was opened as a museum, run by the National Parks Service, and part of the Statue of Liberty National Monument. From 1892 until 1924 about 12 million immigrants were processed, for entrance to the United States through Ellis Island. (About 2% were refused entrance.)From 1924 until its final closing in 1954, Ellis Island was used as a center for detainees.
Crédito: Album / Science Source / Rafael Macia
Tamaño imagen: 3612 × 5518 px | 57.0 MB
Tamaño impresión: 30.6 × 46.7 cm | 1422.0 × 2172.4 in (300 dpi)